The Embassy of India, Bangkok has been organising the International Day of Yoga (IDY) in Bangkok since 2015
1. The Embassy of India, Bangkok has been organising the International Day of Yoga (IDY) in Bangkok since 2015. This follows the proclamation of 21 June as the International Day of Yoga by the United Nations in September 2014. The last four events in Bangkok were very successful with participation of around 8,000 people each time.
2. Continuing the tradition, the Embassy of India will organise the 5th International Day of Yoga on Sunday, 16 June 2019 at the Chulalongkorn University Playgrounds (Opposite Main Auditorium) at 0615 hrs (with assembly of participants from 0530 hrs). Entry is free. All participants will be presented with a t-shirt and water, free of cost. Yoga mats will be pre-placed at the venue.
3. Preceding the event, a briefing session for media on the ‘Fifth International Day of Yoga’ would be held at the Swami Vivekananda Indian Cultural Centre, 23rd Floor, Lake Rajada, 193/101 Rajadapisek Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110 at 1600 hrs on Tuesday, 4 June 2019, followed by Refreshments. You are cordially invited to the event. The event will provide an opportunity to see the planned programme of the IDY 2019 and to have an interaction with some of the Yoga experts and event partners. The briefing session will be as follows:
1600-1630 hrs Registration
1630-1700 hrs Press Conference
- Remarks by Ambassador of India Ms Suchitra Durai
- Remarks by representative of Chulalongkorn University
1700-1730 hrs Refreshments
4. You are requested to confirm your participation at the Curtain Raiser on 4 June 2019 at the email email@example.com. A flyer for the Curtain Raiser as also the International Day of Yoga is enclosed. Those wishing to participate in the Yoga Day can register at https://bit.ly/2TUeeaH and encourage your colleagues and friends to register.
Deputy Chief of Mission
Embassy of India, Bangkokแสดงผล 757 ครั้ง